Friday, May 2, 2008

Our Pin Cushion......by Lori

I know everyone is sick and tired of hearing from me but you all are stuck with me. Especially if you want to hear what's going on with us. Steve hasn't been blogging because he has become a human pin cushion. He is going to Africa in a couple of weeks so he has been getting shots for everything!! Just to keep him healthy but you wouldn't guess that by looking at him. He's fine....he just feels icky. He got shots for meningitis, yellow fever, typhus and hepatitis. So he has all those wonder things going through his body. He should be feeling better soon so he can resume doing the blog and let me have a little break from it. Other than that we are all doing good and excited to go home in a month. We still have a couple of trips we're going to take before we head back. In fact, Steve said he's going to blog tomarrow so he's getting slowly better. Till then........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully your pin cushion is feeling better. As bad as all those shots are, if Steve didn't have the shots and came down with something, that would be a whole lot worse as you guys know for sure. Try not to slug him on the arms.

Anonymous said...

When I was in the MTC I got 4 vaccinations all in the same 10 minutes... I know how you feel :P