Friday, May 9, 2008

Last day of school



Today is my last day of school. They gave me lots of things like a puzzle, a pensel holder, a map,a t-shirt, and lots more. All done at German school forever. It was hard but I made few firends. Here are some picures. I am exited to go home. I will miss being the only amican girl and swiming at school every week.

this is my teacher

this is my firend anika


these are my class mates Valarie, Idiana, Julia,and Isabell.



This me and Julia
this me and the T-shirt they signed for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great last day of school. I think you will treasure the T-Shirt with all the names forever and what a great memory. They obviously care for you and will miss your smilling face.

Thanks so much for sharing with us. This is so great. Love you good folks. - grandpa

Chris and Lesa said...

That was a nice thing for them to do. I am sure that they will always remember the awesome american girl that was in their class.

Anonymous said...

Not only do you look cute, but you are special and they will miss you Im sure! What a great thing to have experienced at your age!! Your a cutie potootie!!

Nic said...

Miss Emily Peck, you are so very cute and we can't wait for you to be home so you can play with your American friends! :)

Anonymous said...

Emily, Hannah is so jealous that this was your last day. She still has three more weeks! We are sure looking forward to seeing you next month.