Friday, May 1, 2009

Misc. Stuff

Two weeks ago Nathan was asked to Morp (prom backwards). So we came up with an idea to answer the girl who asked him.

It's a 3x men's underwear that says,"I'll be brief. Yes!!" The underwear is HUGE!!! Nathan bought them in a pack of 7 (buy 6 get 1 free....lucky us) and now we have 6 more that we don't know what to do with. Any ideas????? But anyway, Nathan and one of his friends went and taped it on her front door and dingged and ran. Tomorrow is Prom so I will post after that is over too.
Emily had "Nova" awards at her school this week too. It's an anti-drug program. Everyone got certificates but she also got an extra award (metal) for doing something else also. She tried explaining it to me but still not quite sure what its for but only around 6 kids in the 6th grade got it.

Now that it's the last month of school things are going to get much more crazier and busier. I will try my hardest to keep everyone up.........if I can keep up!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Love the HUGE undies, how about use the rest as hats to prom? just a suggestion. I guess I shouldn't put those things in their head! Soo funny, Im sure the girl is thrilled he said a "brief yes"..... Congrats Emily, shes a superstar for sure..