Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jaron in THE band

Yep.....Jaron remembered his camera and now we all get to see him in his cool marching band uniform with his section. I love every single one of them and he said that there are more to come!!!

So look at these and enjoy them cuz no one can put them on facebook yet till Jaron gives the "OK". He is going to put an album up on there so we all have to be patient and wait....even me!! So I will bite my nails and wait....patiently :)
Thank you Jaron!!! You made my day!!
ps. Steve is on his way home :)

3 comments:

Maureen said...

What a cutie patutie..looks so handsome in his band uniform..Glad Steve is on his way home..can't wait to hear about his trip..

Kathy said...

What great pictures. Thank you for sharing them. I sure have good looking grandsons.

Cap said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I wanna see you perform sometime. :)