Monday, November 15, 2010

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
So its sounds like things back home are going good, that does suck to hear about Tim tho ´:( Hopefully things will pick up for them soon though.. and I think you can wait on the package for a little bit, because I already have my Birthday one... so its just sitting in my suit case right now... so yeah.. you could probably wait...but yeah... So things here are going good.. this last week we were able to find a new investigator so that was really cool. However we aren't going to be able to teach him again until later this week because we are going to be gone on splits. On Tuesday we are going to be going down to Turku for splits then on the way up we are going to have splits in Rauma on Wednesday. So that's going to be pretty fun.. So next week we are going to be going to Tampere for Stake conference and are then going to stay there all of Sunday Monday and Tuesday because we have Zone Conference there on Tuesday and we petitioned to the AP's that we should just stay there the whole time because it would be a waste of gas to drive there and back on Sunday and then do the same thing on Tuesday... so we get to stay there for P-day.. so that will be fun.. however I may not be able to Email next week on Monday because of it.. but hopefully on Wednesday I'll be able to... we'll just have to see what happens... wellp I think thats everything here.. thanks for everything!! I love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nafey Burger.

Hello Father,
So things here are good... It's actually been pretty warm here lately... about +3 or +4 every day.. so it really hasn't been too bad.. so we've actually been biking around lately.. we haven't really taken the car anywhere except to go to church and when we need to go to really far places.. so its pretty fun biking around. This week we are going to have splits on Tuesday and Wednesday, we're going to turku on Tuesday and rauma on Wednesday. so we are going to be gone half the week.. so that will be interesting to see what happens .. So the language is still really hard.. I'm still not uber good at it, but it is coming slowly.. It just takes time and effort to listen and try to pick up everything they say but I am working and I know that I will get better and better, I just need to continue to work hard... Welp.. thank you for everything.. you're the Best Father ever... and Hyvä Isän Päivä Suomessa!!! I love and miss you!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nathan Peck

No comments: