Monday, November 8, 2010

Nathan's email

Hey mommers.
So things are going good here. I got the package this week! Thank you sooooooo much for all the stuff. And the socks are quite nice :D And yeah i knew I was out of money... The Euro to Dollar amount is pretty bad right now, so yeah. everything I bought ended up being a lot more than it should have been. but hopefully the dollar will go back up here soon. Oh and you can wait a while to send the next package... It doesn't take too long to get here, so if you were to wait till the beginning of next month i would probably get there in time plus I would be able to tell you if I get transferred, and would be able to send you that address. so if you want you can wait... Anyway things here are going good, not too much happened last week except for District meeting down in Turku, which was really good. We have a bunch of new people in our district so it was really cool to get to meet them. Um... yeah that's about all... There is snow on the ground now 8D... so that's exciting.. I did a donut in the church parking lot like 2 minutes ago, It was fun... haha... So this week Elder Karlsson is going down to Helsinki for leadership training meeting so I will be here in Pori with Elder Shumway for the whole week so that will be cool... um yeah.. I think that's everything. but thanks for everything. I love and miss you a Ton!!
Rakaudella,
Vanhin Nathan Peck

No comments: