Friday, November 5, 2010

Work, work work

I am so amazed at the amount of work and projects Emily has to do in school. Yesterday I spent most of the day running to different stores to get things for them, hemming up her choir dress and helped work on some of them myself because she doesn't have the time to get everything done. While I was resting in between errands I found another paper with another project she has to do that is due Monday. She has to have pictures (lots) of herself to turn in. I found a key drive and spent the next 2 hours loading pictures on it so I can get them developed today....and buy more poster boards. I don't remember the boys having this much to do but maybe they just didn't do them. :)
Steve is doing great and having fun at the meetings. He said he's learning lots and is excited to go to the meetings today.
So I'm trying to think of things I'm thankful for everyday. Today?....besides the usual, I'm thankful that it being Friday that I still have some energy left to run another day full of errands for my sweet daughter :)

No comments: