Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Let the feast begin!!


Today I wrapped up all the food shopping. Costco was insane and the lines were forever long but I'm done!! We are ready for a feast plus more. There will be total pigging out broken up with naps in between for the next few days. I bought sooooo much food but there were some really incredible deals that I couldn't pass up. I ended up buying 3 turkeys. Two of them were $7 each ( 20 lbs each) and the smaller one (13 lbs) was $2. I'm giving the smaller bird to Lesa to cook up whenever she wants. But I bought an extra one to cook up when Nathan gets home. I've been taking full advantage of the sales and layering them with coupons. But I have to write down a couple of great deals I got today that had nothing to do with Thanksgiving that really got my adrenalin going. The first is a rechargeable Oral B toothbrush for $2.98. Also some Blistex and Carmax lip stuff for only $.07 each!!!! There shouldn't be much of an excuse for us to have chapped lips this winter or clean teeth! :)
Jess texted me this cute picture of Kingston yesterday......what a doll!!!

No comments: