Monday, November 14, 2011

Nathan's email and pictures




Ok Mommers,
Here is my list of answers for you....
1. For my Birthday... I dont really know... Money? or anything, I think I'm pretty easy to please. So whatever.
2. " " Christmas " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
3.Linnankatu 24 B 14 if this one is different than the last one, I'd wait untill next week to send it.
57130 Savonlinna
Finland
4. Well the branch is small. Not a lot of people come to church, and starting next month the Branch Pres. starts work on sundays so... we really wont have any priesthood in the branch... so we'll see what happens then.
5. 7ish
6. We've got 5 investigators right now but none are really solid.. So we're looking... hopfully soon we find some more... cuz I really want to find some good ones!! haha... but we just keep looking.
7. We use bikes.
8. IDK how much money I have... the convertion rate stuff throws me off so bad... I've just come to the conclusion that I just dont use my home card. I only use it right after you tell me you put money in, and then I stop cuz i've got no idea how much I have. But I think im fine for right now.
9. I'm good on vit. D
10. ... castle/me and Elder Orr
11. Im doing good and im quite happy! no worries ;)

Welp, I hope I got all your questions. Everything here is going good. I dont really know what else to say but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!!!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

KIITOS KAIKESTA!!!!!!

Sorry I dont have more pictures, Im a terrible picture taker :S Im trying to repent but... I guess we'll see what happens. But his is what I've got right now! I LOVE YOU!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

Hey Pops!

Hey so thats super cool about your book!!! Thats super exciting. Thats also super cool about the Evolution blog, you'll deffenently have to send that to me too. The last one was super cool!!!

Things here are going good! Not too much happened this last week but we got to teach this less active here who is an alcoholic. That was pretty fun. Honestly some of the best teaches I've had are with drunks and addicts... they for some reason are so much easier to teach! we also tracted into this J-dub family this a couple of days ago and all they wanted to do was bash (obviously) so that was pretty fun. My newly obtained Old Testament knowledge came in handy, haha.

Welp, thats really about all, but I hope you have a great week and good luck with all your book stuff! I love and miss you a ton!!!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: