Monday, November 21, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
So things here are going good. Thanks for the package and I'll definitely let you know when I get it in the mail. :) Hey I have one question, would it be possible to get updates on my bank account. I just never have any idea how much money is in there, because of the conversions and everything, I cant keep track of it while I'm here, cuz i cant really check what the conversion rates are and everything. So i never know how much money I've actually got. So if you could email me about that every once in a while that would be great. Just because sometimes I just don't have enough money for food or something so I have to my card, but then I don't know how much money I actually have... so yeah... That would be great if you could do that 8D Thanks! So things here are going good. Not too much has been going on though. we do a ton of biking which is really great. Its super cold but it nice, cuz now I actually do a little bit of working out... so that's great! This last week has been pretty cold and it finally snowed for the first time on Saturday. So that's was really cool. Nothing has really stuck yet but It's been hanging around 0 for that last couple of days so I'm sure we'll be getting a lot more here in the next couple of weeks. Oh, so I was wondering, could you send me some recipes for some things, such as cookies (several different kinds) muffins, brownies, and other things like that... I really miss those kinds of things and it would be super awesome if I could make them sometimes 8D So if you could do that, that would be AWESOME!!! Thanks!!!! Well that's really about it for now but I hope that you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Hey Pops,

Sounds like you had a pretty busy week battling the anti-evolution demons of cyberspace, and bringing the world to a knowledge of facts, as they are called in the English tongue. It's pretty crazy how so many people can disagree with facts, thing that are proven to be right. It's very apparent in this world that people like to close their minds after they have found something that suits them. Their may be something better our there, more answers to questions, more knowledge, but people don't care, nor want it. In Finnish they say, "Se Riittää" It suffices, or its enough. People don't ever want more knowledge. I don't get it. There is always more to learn, but I think people in the church, and outside the church don't always understand that. People find what they like and they stick to it. It doesn't matter if there is something better, or more to learn. They have found, enough. Se Riittää heille. I'm actually really glad that we have this gospel in which we can always grow and learn new things that will help us understand God and how he works to help us. Evolution I feel, is one way that we really come to know God, and how he works.

Well, that's my 2 cents, but I hope that you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: