Monday, November 7, 2011

Nathan's email

hey Mommers!
So things here are going pretty good. Savonlinna is a really cool place. Its basically on these three islands and so we have to travel between them all the time, so that's pretty cool. There aren't really all lot of people who live here tho. while we really don't see that many people while we're walking around from place to place... so its pretty hard to find people to talk to.. but hey what can you do. Also the ward.. branch here is really small. Yesterday there were probably 13ish people in church. There aren't a whole lot of people here. So that's pretty nuts. But things here are going pretty good. We've got one guy with a baptismal date. Other than that not really too much is going on here in Savonlinna, but it seems to be a pretty sweet place.. I guess we'll see what happens in the future. So my comp. is Elder Pope. We get along really well. But yeah things here are going good. I hope that you have a great week and i Love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Oh and I also got the 10 Euro's this week!! Thanks ton!!!!

Hey Pops,

Halloween in Finland is pretty much non-existent, I honestly forgot that is was Halloween on Monday. haha. We honestly do the same thing here that we would be doing back home, Knocking on Doors. haha. but I guess its a lot funner in the states, you get candy there. haha.

Random fact, So I've been in Finland for about 1½ now, almost, and I've still not been to the temple. Not only have I not been to it I haven't even seen it. I'm probably the only missionary in Finland who hasn't seen it. There is a good amount who've never been in, but I think that everyone has seen it, except me... haha.. its just a kinda funny coincidence.

Things here are going pretty good, and the city is pretty sweet. Its really beautiful, and is set on three different islands so its pretty cool. However there really aren't too many people around. its a pretty small city. definitely the smallest that I've been in this far. but its still pretty cool. I like it.

We that's really about all but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: