Monday, November 28, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers!!!!
Sounds like you had a great thanksgiving! We didn't really do too much for it. At one point we tried to buy some ice cream... however my comp. left the keys in the apartment so... yeah.. that's pretty much what we did for thanksgiving..hahah.. the life of a missionary... haha.. but things here are going pretty well. I've been going nuts because the package hasn't come yet... knowing my luck it'll probably come today while I'm emailing you so I wont be able to get it till tomorrow. haha... but I'll let you know if it comes in my letter. So it really hasn't been too cold here. we finally got some snow last night, however we only got about an inch or so. So not too much. It's pretty weird because this time last year we had a TON of snow already.. but it hasn't been as cold or snowy.. so that's pretty weird. But yes we do bike in the snow, and I've already fallen over once..haha.. it was pretty funny.. I totally biffed it in the middle of the road right in front of our apartment. It's was quite hilarious.. Welp that's really all that's going on here right now but i hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck
Oh yeah... for package ideas... Socks... ALL of my socks have holes in them... so if you could send me some normal missionary socks and a couple pairs of wool socks that would be sweet!!!! Thanks!!!

Hey Pa,

So things here are going pretty good. Thanksgiving here was a pretty average day. We didn't really do anything special or out of the ordinary, however we did get locked out of our apartment when my comp forgot the keys. It was pretty funny to be honest. So we had to call up this guy and he had to come over and unlock our apartment. It was pretty fun. haha.

So the branch here is pretty... okay. There are only two priesthood holders and the branch president leaves right after sacrament meeting every week. So its not a very strong branch to be honest. And now we found out that the branch pres, and the other guy will both be working on Sundays sometimes so well see what happens then.

Well other than that not too much is really going on. We've got a couple of investigators but no one super great. We've got one guy who wants to be baptized but we cant baptize him yet because he leaves right after Christmas for break. so we want to wait until he gets back before he's baptised.

Well that's about it but I hope that you have a great week and I love and miss you!!!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: