Sunday, April 1, 2012

Flight plans

I got an email from Nathan yesterday. I've been waiting and waiting for it cuz our credit union changed companies and I had to send all his banking stuff (debit card, account numbers, etc) over to him so he'd be able to get money out of his account. The original accounts are all shut down now. He emailed me and said he got it. Yeah.....worried all week about that and his info. being stolen.
Then I got a ps. from him. He said the airlines there are on strike so he might be a little late coming home. They are working on alternate airlines to get back and a new itinerary will be sent out this week. He said it looks like he may be coming home Saturday, April 28 instead of April 19. Nnnnooooo........!!!!!!! We're heading to California on that day for Darci's baby blessing. So we're working on trying to get him flown to Sacramento instead of SL. Then have Timothy and Jessica's stake president release him. I guess I will be packing his clothes so that he won't have to wear a suit the whole drive home and I will keep everyone updated as I hear more.































April Fools!!!

No comments: