Thursday, April 12, 2012

Garden


With the great weather we've been having, I've been taking advantage of it and working in the yard. I've pulled bags and bags of weeds. Transplanted some plants and took some of them to Lesa's. I love going over there and seeing the boys......such sweethearts!!! Steve did a lot of pruning so I'm still cleaning up that too. Emily has been helping me too. I wanted to make another path around her garden from a different direction. But that meant that I would have to dig up quite a bit of grass. I told her that I'd do it another day but she kept saying that I could get it all done today. So I went for it (and she did some digging up of the grass too....on her spring break). I found some nice size rocks buried in the ground that I had to did up. This one is the biggest one. It's bigger than what it shows in the picture and heavy. It left a nice big crater in the ground.....a great place for a stepping stone. After the rain I will get back to work. I'm hoping to have a lot of it done by Nathan's homecoming....April 22. He'll be home the 19th!!!! Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

My yard and garden needs a whole lot of work. Clean up needs to be done before I can do anything else. But it's supposed to be nice tomorrow, so I'm going to be out there as long as I can. Great pictures.