Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March coupons

In March I saved $115.24 in coupons!! A good month and good coupons. Also I went to Walmart once on one of their double coupon days. I saved quite a bit! Last Friday, all our bank accounts closed for a new company to come in and re-opened yesterday morning as the new credit union. Our visa/debit cards stopped working Friday also. I was really worried about Nathan not having access to any money. He knew about it and took some money out before they closed up. I sent him his unactivated card and info. Yesterday I activated it for him. Then I went to the credit union to get a few things taken care of and the parking lot was packed. Once inside I discovered lots of angry customers......great. Debit cards weren't working, etc. I was getting really worried that maybe Nathan's wasn't working either. But this morning I went on to his account and he had withdrew some money out of his account. That was my "sign" that it worked!! :)

No comments: