Monday, April 16, 2012

The last email. :)

Hey Mommers,
Well, I\m in Helsinki now. Pretty weird. It's pretty nuts that I'm going to be coming home here in a couple of days... so I really don't know what to write because anything that I could write I could probably explain better to you in a couple of days haha.. But things are good and I'm pretty excited to get home and talk with you all. And YES i would love a subway sandwich... I'm sure I'll be starving by that point, haha. But for my homecoming dinner... probably steak... I haven't had that in a long time... so that would be super sweet!! welp, thanks for everything. I don't really have much time today either, but tell everyone hi and tell dad thanks for the advice on the travel! I love and miss you a ton!!! See you soon!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: