Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nathan's email


Hey mommers,
Sorry that I didn't get to write yesterday, it was Easter Monday and everything was closed, and I don't really have a whole lot of time to write today because we've got a whole ton of stuff going on. SO if you could let everyone know that I'm sorry I probably wont be able to write them that would be good. So things here are going good. And yes I'm trying to take lots of picks. Sorry I've never answered the question, I just assumed that you figured I was. But everything is going good here. We didn't really have too much go on this last week and we were in our city the whole week so that was nice. This next week we'll be leaving on Thursday for a district meeting in a city south of us so that should be cool. Other than that not too much has really gone on. It's pretty nuts thought that this is going to be my last real week in Oulu. I'll probably leave Monday or Tuesday for Helsinki and then I'll come home... pretty nuts. Welp things are going good and I hope you have a great week. Don't get too trunky! I love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: