Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunshine!! by Lori

I think today was the warmest day we've had here so far. It hit around 65 degrees so I opened all the windows to air out the apartment. The view from the windows is pretty cool so I took pictures of it. The first 2 pictures are of the apartment and businesses right across the street from us.



This one is going down to the Cafe Sperl. And this one is the street I walk up to Mariahelferstrasse. It has blocks and blocks of incredible shopping. And yes, I went there today!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a shopping buddie, Here I come!! 65 degrees, thats our winter. I love when its 65, thats perfect weather for me! I really don't like when it gets over 80 and it hit in the mid 80's today. Too hot.. Vienna looks so interesting..Take care, and do some shopping for me!

Anonymous said...

Wow - You are really downtown, but then it seems that's where the action is happening. Dangerous to have all that great shopping so close, but fun.

Anyway hope all is going well for you good folks. Mucho love from Dad/grandpa

Anonymous said...

I bet you miss the green. I sure would. It was hard enough living in an appartment in Phoenix where we had some grass to walk on and a swimming pool a few steps away. I'm sorry to be such a downer, but it looks all grey to me.