Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 2














Jess sent me a picture of Darci......day 2. I miss her!! I can't wait to see her and hold her. I think about her a lot! She has such great parents and a wonderful big brother. She is a beautiful little girl!!!
















Jess is going to have so much fun dressing up Darci. Girls are a lot of fun. :)
I tried to take a picture of my face with all the many sores on it from the pre-skin caner treatment. But the picture really doesn't show much. But there are sores under my eyes, nose and upper lip. I'm not much of a whiner but I have to say that they really hurt....kinda like road rash on the face. If this medicine has done anything for me (beside searing away the bad spots) is to use sunblock and wish I didn't lay out in the sun so much when I was younger.

No comments: