Monday, February 13, 2012

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
So things here have been warming up! This last week it got to -0.3 so it honestly felt like it was summer time outside. It was great! I'm planning on going up to Santa's Village next week so if you could let me know what you all want and then put some money in my account for all of it that would be great. If you want those slippers, it would be good if you could talk with Behnke's mom and have her send you a photo so that I know exactly what you're talking about! So if you could do that, that would be great! Thanks! So things here are going pretty good. We were able to find a really cool investigator this last week, and we were able to set up a baptismal date with him for the 10th of march. So that's the way the cookie crumbles. Well other than that not too much is really going on here. Everything is going swell so no worries. I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Hey Pops,

Sounds like you had a pretty crazy week with all those Conferences that you got to go to! I bet they were all pretty interesting. Maybe not the poetry one at first, but it sounded like you livened things up for everyone pretty nicely by the end there.

It's been going pretty good here. It was really cold at the beginning of the week however it's warmed up a lot these last couple of days. On Saturday it even almost got to 0 so that was pretty exciting. It felt like we were walking around on a nice summers day. I really enjoyed it while it lasted.

In answer to your question you wrote in your letter last week. Rovaniemi is the highest north city that you can serve in, while in Finland. I believe that it is either the highest or second highest city in the world that missionaries serve in. There may be a city in Norway that missionaries serve in that's higher but I'm not sure. I've heard it both ways. However I'm really glad that I get to serve her for my last couple of months. It's a really neat city!

Well, that's probably all for now but I hope that you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!

Rakkaudella,

Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: