Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Whats going on.

First, I'm loving my green house class. We have been starting vegetables and flowers from seeds and transplanting them. We also did starts....begonias and jade. So far everything has taken off and hasn't died. I'm also getting some really great info. and finding out that I did a lot of things wrong in my garden. Next week is the last class but I plan on having lots of starts through out the house and seeing if I can do this on my own without killing them.
Friday, Steve has another book signing in SL. Before that we are signing the papers to refinance our house. We got it down to 3.5% for 15 yrs. and our house payment doesn't go up much at all but we take years off our loan.
The dance studio Emily goes to......their spring recital they are doing, "The Good, The Bad And The Clever." Emily has never done this one (we were in Vienna). So that will be exciting. She will be in 6 dances.
Jaron is growing a beard. I haven't seen it yet but I bet it looks great!! And I will take pics of him when we see him next.
Nathan will be home in less than 2 months. We're hoping his homecoming will be April 22. I'll keep everyone posted. I'm already making plans for that.
I'm still going to the gym. I work out 3 times a week and try to do weights once a week. I'm not doing too good at that. It's hard getting in there that extra day.
Oh....and Emily gets her braces off tomorrow. She is so excited and I will take pics. once they're off.
So I think that's it for now.

No comments: