Monday, February 27, 2012

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
Hey so how is everything going back there at home? SO we haven't made it to Santa's village yet, however we should be going out there today... hopefully...we have to catch the 2:10 bus out there or we wont be able to go... so I hoping that we'll have time because if I get transferred (I don't think I'll leave but you never know) this could be my last p-day in Rovaniemi. Soooo.. hopefully We'll have time, but it just depends on how long shopping for food takes and everything. So we'll just wait and see what happens. Other than that though not too much went on this last week. We got a lot of teaches but nothing really too exciting happened. Sorry not too much to report one that. Oh I was thinking before I come home I want to buy you all a bunch of Finnish chocolate, because it's so dang good. SO you can plan on that for when I get home.. Haha, I thought that you would really like that mom. Well anyway that's really about it but I hope that you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck


Hey Pops,

I think that would be great if you could start getting everything set up so that I could go to UVU in the Fall. I'm honestly not too sure what kinds of classes I want to take right now but I would like to take some sort of biology class and start getting into all of that. However as of right now I'm not really sure what kinds of other classes I would want to take.

Other than all that, not too much has really gone on this last week. We had a bunch of teaches with people but nothing really too exciting came from them. However the work here is going really well and we are actually finding a lot of good people to teach and who are willing to actually do things. So that is really nice.

Well that's probably about all for now but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: