Monday, February 20, 2012

Nathan's email



Hey Mommers,
I'll try get you all some cool stuff when we go up there. I think that after I get everything I should have room in my suit cases and will be able to just bring them with me when I come home. But I'll figure that all out and let you know about that.
Not too much happened this week. We got to go down to a city named Kaajani for splits on tuesday and like half of wednesday which was a lot of fun. One of my former comps (Orr) is down there right now so it was fun to go on splits with him again. But yeah other than that not too much went on last week.Dang I feel like this is a pretty lame letter... sorry... Hopefully next week will be better but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck
P.S That pic. of Asher staring at the camera is AWESOME!!!! If you decide to print pics anytime soon you should print one of those for me :D Thanks!


Hey Pops,

We got to go on splits for two days this last week which was really nice and I got to work with one of my old comps (Elder Orr) which was a lot of fun. Also our investigator that we found last week is doing really good. He came to church yesterday and was the most active person in Sunday School so that was way awesome! He is a really cool guy and was super prepared when we found him, and its be really great to get to teach him.

Well pops, thats really about all for this week. Sorry it wasn't too exciting of a week but I hope you have a great week and good luck with your book signing. I love and miss you!! a lot.

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: