Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blessing day plus some more.

 I think these are the last of the pictures from our trip.....no promises though.  I keep looking back at it and how fun it was.  I miss Kingston and Darci like crazy....and their mom and dad too.  :)  Darci looked beautiful for her blessing.  Jessica made her dress and it was absolutely beautiful.  She also had a white headband with a white flower and little feathers in it.  She looked so pretty.

 After the blessing we went back to Timothy and Jessica's house.  Jerry, Maureen, Josh and Jessica's dad came too and we had dinner and hung out for a little bit.  Then we had to head back to Utah.  It's a horrible drive but it was so worth coming out and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.  But it was such a great trip and I'm looking forward to when we go back in June.










No comments: