Saturday, May 5, 2012

Yard work

The last few days I have been living outside.  My life in the house has mostly disappeared.  It's beautiful outside and there is tons of work to be done on the yard .  It's Saturday morning and I'm totally wasted but it also feels great.  Yesterday I ran 3 miles then worked in the yard for almost 7 hours.....slept like a rock!!!  Last Wednesday and Thursday were about a repeat of yesterday.  I think today I won't do as much.  There's still tons to do but my body is rebelling.  One day I'll have it done but I'm sure it won't be for a few years.  I even got Nathan out there digging up grass.  :)  I have a long list of things for them to help me with.....that they don't know about.  Emily is mowing and weeding whipping the yard.  And Steve bought me a gift card to Cook's Nursery......total heaven!!!!

No comments: