Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kaos

I haven't blogged because I've been too busy too.  My family has been keeping me busy but also I keep myself very busy too.  It's spring!!  Time to plant and I have the vegetable garden in....tomatoes, 3 different kinds of peppers, onions, pumpkins, peas, beans, zucchini, cucumbers, lettuce and radishes.  Should keep me busy.  That took lots of time but so far everything looks pretty good.  I also tested out the sprinklers.  I have 2 broken pipes to fix.  One of them Comcast busted when they installed the cable.  They said they fixed but you know how that goes.  Then one by the porch that I need to dig  out.  Not sure how that one broke.  Two days ago one of the nurseries I love going to had a sale on their pansies.....one 6 pack for $1.  So I bought 10 of them and planted them all around Emily's garden.  It looks really pretty but I want to get some more.  Also it gets pretty crazy around here with one car and 3 drivers.  Steve takes him car to work and then the 3 of us juggle mine.  It;s nuts with work schedules and activities that they are involved in.  I don't go to the store as much so I am saving money.....just less food in the house.  I think I may have the car this afternoon when Jaron gets off work for an hour.  Off to the grocery store....

1 comment:

Cap said...

You should get a cute cruiser bike with a basket. That would be fun. And then just bike around places. :)