Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's day was great.  Yep.....I got a wheel barrel from Steve.  Plus a gift card to Home Depot and a plant.  He really knows my heart.  There was also chocolate given and yummy smelly stuff but I think what I loved the most about Mother's Day was the sweet notes in the cards and talking with my kids.  They are all so amazing and I'm so proud of each one of them!!
Enough of the mushy stuff.....Steve also gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting.  They kinda veered off the mother's day thing and talked more on womanhood/RS/reaching out to strangers.  He did so good!!  We also went to Darrell and Dyann's for dinner.  The meal was great!  And it was fun being able to just hang out and visit.  When we got home I got to talk to my mom for an hour.  Overall.....I think it was the perfect Mother's Day!!

No comments: