Friday, May 18, 2012

No Sleep

There's a little thing called insomnia you get when you get older. Last night I couldn't get to sleep til around 2:30am. Of course I had to be up by 6:30 to see Emily off. I don't do good with a lack of sleep. I have to keep telling myself that the world isn't filled with doom and gloom. I did drink a rock star and it did help til about 2pm. and it's been downhill since. A few things did help me get through the day.....
 1. Christopher and Lesa came by to pick up Jaron and Nathan. Maddox and Asher were in the car and it's always fun seeing them.
2. I bought me a new pair of capris. I haven't bought myself anything for a while so if the world really is full of doom and gloom......at least I'll look pretty good.
 3. Then this afternoon I got these cute pictures of Kingston and Darci. I sure miss them sooooo much!!!!

4. Another good thing.....I don't have to clean the kitchen tonight. Steve is doing it. :) He also brings me diet cokes when I run out and is just letting me veg. So life really isn't bad at all.

No comments: