Saturday, May 9, 2009

Babies

I just want to give everyone a little update on Timothy, Jess and little Kingston. Jess is still having contractions but she hasn't dialated anymore. They are trying really hard to keep him inside for as long as they can. Tuesday will be 28 weeks.. But yesterday while Steve was at the hospital visiting with them he called me. The doctor was listening to Kingston's heart beat and Steve put the phone up to the monitor so I could hear it. It brought tears to my eyes to hear the wonderful sound of his heart beating so loud and strong. Words just can't describe the feeling I felt listening to his little heart beat so joyfully. Lesa is due any day now. I am so excited to hold him and to see him. I remember when my kids were born and the instant love I had for them and the bond I felt. I've learned it's the same with your grandkids. I can't wait to meet them. Also thank you so much for all of your prayers. I really believe they are helping!!!

3 comments:

Petersons said...

I wanted to let you know that my niece was 11 weeks premature she is 12 now and looking at her you would have no idea she was early. sometimes those little spirits are just so excited to get here! Jess and Tim are going to be great parents and im sure Kingston is just so excited to come!

grandma skettie said...

If possible, the overwhelming love you feel for that baby is even greater when you first hold your grandchild. It doesn't diminish with each grandchild that comes later. Lots of love and prayers.

Maureen said...

Im loving having Steve here, Im trying to share with Tim and Jess but its hard, we are soo happy that little guy is hanging on in the nice warm comfort of his mom! We miss you Miss Lori!!