Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Prom

I'm not sure exactly sure what Nathan did at prom but I'm slowly getting pieces of what his group did, little bits at a time. All the guys in his group did a lot of work and planning to make it a fun day and night! First here is a couple of pictures of him in his tux........with tails!
There was a total of 10 couples in his group. In the morning they went up Provo canyon to a cabin and played games and ate.
Kevin and Stephanie....two of my adopted kids!!
That night they all went to Maglbey's for dinner. Then the dance. I don't have much details but everyone I talked to in Nathan's group said they had a blast.

Kristen and Eric-two more kids I have adopted :)

Nathan and Adelaide. And Jeff and his date.
I can't wait till the Prom pics come back. I will get them on the blog as soon as they come.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

What a fun time, I loved that they spent the whole day. Good planning! and of course Nathan looked handsome as ever in the tux..