Monday, May 25, 2009

Zoo Time

I decided it would be fun if the family went to the zoo today. Hey.....I won free passes for us so, what the heck, it will be fun!! I think everyone had the same idea to go today because the parking was almost full and we had to wait in a long line to get in. Steve wanted to leave but I made him stay.

This is them in line......waiting!! Here are some more random pictures at the zoo.

Do you see what I see??? Ha ha!!

There are Madagascar cockroaches at the zoo. Is that an animal?

Me, Emily and Steve's mom road the merry go round.

It was so fun having Steve's parents come with us!!!

And last but not least...a really cute picture of Emily and Nathan. We all had a ton of fun. Steve was really glad that I made him stay and wait in line. It really wasn't that crowded once we got in. Another fun day!!!

No comments: