Friday, May 8, 2009

Pray for Timothy, Jess and Kingston

Yesterday afternoon Timothy called me and told me that he was on his way to follow Jess in the ambulance to another hostpital. She was dialated to almost 2 and they were going to take the baby c-section. Jess is 27 weeks along and Timothy was very, very sad. I immediately called Steve and he called the airport to get a flight out there. Christopher and Lesa came over to see what they could do. Then at around 1pm we talked to T again and the have Jess at the other hostpital. They have her laying down at a decline with her head down to see if the can get Kingston to turn ( he's breach now) and also to take the pressure off of her. The labor has stopped but she is still dialated. Steve flew out at 9:30 last night and is there now. I will keep everyone updated on what I find out when I find out. Please pray for them. All of them are very worried and stressed out. Thank you!!

4 comments:

Petersons said...

We are praying for all of them and you guys too! I was thinking about them all night last night. Keep us updated.

dpeck said...

Thanks for keeping us update by blog and phone. We are all so worried and yet hopefull. Love to all. - Dad

brooke said...

we are DEFINITELY praying here!! please keep us updated!!!

Arvanitas' said...

That's very scary. We'll keep them in our prayers. I've had 2 preemie deliveries, but not quite that early. It's a very stressful thing to go through. Hope everything goes well and baby and mom recover quickly.