Monday, May 18, 2009

Grandma-hood

First off I just want to say that I LOVE being a grandma and it is the best of both worlds. I get to sleep through the night (if I can sleep-insomnia is horrible) and when he is hungry Lesa feeds him. It's amazing the bond I feel towards him.....like I did with my own kids when they were born and still do. And I know I will feel this way with each additional grandkids that comes into my life....an instant love and bond!

Christopher and Lesa are such great parents too!!! It's so fun watching them take care of him.

This is a pic. of Christopher getting him ready for his first outing to the doctors. He is such a cutie!!

3 comments:

brooke said...

what a doll!!! he is so stinkin cute!! just pass him my way...my turn to hold him!

Maureen said...

after brooke I get him..he is stinkin linkin cute..lucky!

grandma skettie said...

He is so cute. Guess you won't send him back. Told you it would be great to be a grandma.