Friday, August 20, 2010

Fall Colors


So here is one of my big weaknesses........clothing for the fall. I love the colors, the warmth and the feel of fall clothes. Maybe it reminds me of "back to school"...a time when you buy your clothes. I have a hard time controlling myself and not buying everything I love. Why do they have to make everything look so cute? It would be easier if everything was really ugly!!! Plus to make it just that much harder, I have a friend who is just like me and we can almost talk each other into any "fall cuteness". I have to say though that I have sinned a little and bought a couple of things.....that I can't afford, of course. One of the things I bought was this sweater. But wouldn't you want it too?
Well now that I have confessed my sins I have to say that I can't believe how dependent I've become on emails from Nathan. I didn't get one this week and it's like it has totally thrown off my whole week. Nathan's companions mom didn't get one either. I know he was having trouble with the computers last week so I knew it could happen but I've grown dependent on these emails and when I don't get one, it really throws me off. Now I'm constantly sitting by the mailbox waiting for a letter which I haven't received yet this week....erg.

3 comments:

Cap said...

Same here... except boy clothes. Hehe

Jess Peck said...

love the sweater. i want!

Maureen said...

Love, Love the sweater its going to look darling on you..wish I could go shopping with you...