Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nathan's email

Here is Nathan's email. He is doing great and so far likes his new area.
As to the floor here....................a whole different story. I will blog on that tomorrow.

Hey Mom,
Hey so While i was Emailing the first time the computer went crazy and i lost everything... so if possible could you forward this to Dad, Jaron, Chris, Tim... and whoever else you want... I'm just going to write a longer one and just try to answer every ones questions... so yeah.. here we go.
So I am now in Pori, Its a pretty cool place, its a lot smaller than Turku, so there are a lot less people running around. So its cool but at the same time not... haha... But it is nice that we get a car, And I'm learning how to drive a stick shift, so that is pretty cool.I would have to say that i am getting quite good at it thus far. I had a really hard time starting at first but I'm getting used to it now 8D so its good. We bought me a new bike when we got to Pori and I'm going to be getting it today... they guy just had to fix it up a little before i could get it... but it'll be nice because it will only be about €20, so if this one gets stolen to quite as big of a loss... plus most missionaries get bikes from this kind of places for €20 and they all work fine for there missions... they just didn't have any places like that in Turku so i had to get a more expensive one... but i think this one will be good. It will be nice to get back onto a bike...
Okay so the comp went crazy again... and but luckily i saved this one... but i don't know whats up... and I only have 4 minutes left... (you have to reserve time) and everything is going crazy... we're going to try moving computers... but I'm going to send this one before anything else happens... but if i can get on another one ill send another email with more info and stuff... but I love and miss you all...
Vanhin Peck

No comments: