Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gotta letter

Yeah!!! I got a letter from Nathan! It's short but it's a letter at least. So here it goes....

Dear Family,
So I shall start by saying sorry. The Internet in the library was out so we weren't able to email. And right now we are on a train to Helsinki. So I don't really know if I'll be able to email. But you'll probably know by the time you get this letter.
Welp, things are going good. As I said I'm on a train to Helsinki. This whole week is leadership training meeting. And since my companion is district leader I get to go with him to Helsinki for a whole week. It's pretty intense.
So as I think I told you this week I had language school in Helsinki. It was for everyone in my MTC group. So it was pretty cool to see them again. However language school was really good. They gave us some tips to leaning the language and it was very helpful. So that was very good and helpful.
Hmmm....I can't really think of anything else but everything is going grand. Thanks for everything. I love and miss you all.

Vanhin Nathan Peck

No comments: