Friday, August 27, 2010

The Fridge

Yep.....we got a new fridge. Not quite as big as the one we had but better quality as the delivery guy said. With only 3 of us we really don't need anything that big. It had to be replaced cuz it would shut down for a few days and then come back on without warning. I have to say our old fridge was bad from the beginning. It started breaking a year after we bought it....of course right after the warranty expired but we kept it going for almost 11 years. I was very happy to see it go!!
The outside of the fridge looks great but its whats inside that counts :)

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Now thats my kind of fridge one that comes with Diet Coke..love your floor..

Cap said...

Inside: Diet Coke, diet caffeine-free Coke, Coke Zero, Grandma Sycamore's Bread, Jell-o, Yogurt, Hamburger buns, Tupperware, Cheese, Italian Dressing, hot sauce, pickles, mustard, Salsa, Soy sauce, Juice (maybe), and Power-aid. That was a fun game. I hope I got everything in the picture. :)

Kathy said...

I see you have your priorities straight.