Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Great Birthday and First Day of School

Today was Emily first day of school. I can't believe she's in 8th grade......crazy!! She was excited and nervous. And today was her first day back to dance also. It was a successful day for her!!
It was also a fun birthday for me too. I got to see an old friend of mine from NC. We met up at the cougar eat. Darlann is one of those friends that no matter how much time goes by we talk like no time has passed at all. We talked and talked and talked and I could talk at least for a few more hours.
Steve bought me a yummy ice cream cake.....mint chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate cake!!!
Can you tell by my face I like cake? What a weird picture!!!

Overall it was a very fun birthday!! Steve made french dips for dinner and spoiled me!! Maybe being 49 won't be that bad after all!!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Looks like it was a good day for everyone..Hope you have a great 49th year..

Kathy said...

What a fun birthday. Glad it was good.