Monday, August 16, 2010

No email today :(

I didn't get an email today so I'm really bummed. Not sure why but there could be a number of reasons. But I'm linked to a couple of blogs of missionaries who are serving in Finland now and I "borrowed" these 3 pics. from him. This pic is from splits Nathan (2nd from right) had last week.
And then these two are from his zone conference about a week and a half ago. He's 3rd then 4th from the left. I can't believe how dependent I am on his weekly emails. When I don't get them I just about fall apart.
Also.....Jaron moved up to Salt Lake yesterday. He's living in a house with 5 other guys and a lot closer to school. Band camp is this week for him and it's suppose to be pretty intense and tons of work. He'll do great but I sure miss him already!!!

No comments: