Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last day of 48 and flirting with 50

I'm still not quite sure what to make of getting older. Tomorrow I will be 49. I never thought of myself being 49.....or any of the 40's or higher growing up. I only thought about to the age of 35 and kinda ended at that.
My mind still feels like I should be in my 30's till I look in the mirror. But I seem to be more forgetful and very, very easily distracted!! I have to say that overall....this last year has been totally awesome!! And I'm hoping this year will be too.
I think one of the weirdest things though is only having one kid home. I'm use to a house full. Emily's not too sure about it either cuz she has to do lots more jobs that her brothers use to do. I miss my boys but I'm so proud of each one of them and what they've done with their lives!! Emily too.....she starts back in school tomorrow and dance......lots and lots of dance!!
Well....49 here I come!! Be good to me :)

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Dang 49 looks good on you..

Cap said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I love you!!!

Kathy said...

That means I'm flirting with 70, and that is ancient.