Tuesday, October 19, 2010

4am wake-up call

There was no phone call or anything like that. It's just that my eyes opened at 4am and there was no going back to sleep. I did try but everything under the sun was racing through my mind......and there were tons of things to think about, things to organize in my head and appointments I needed to remember. Plus made some new ones in my head. So after 2 hours of thinking it was time to get up and get Em up too.
So far I have gotten a few things done on my mental list but as the afternoon goes on I'm fading more and more. I think I need the IV of diet coke now. Kitchen just got finished being painted. Good thing cuz I was on my last paint brush. Maybe it's the combination of lack of sleep and paint fumes that's making me feel a little blond (sorry blond friends).
All I can say is I better sleep tonight and no more early am. eye openings.

No comments: