Friday, October 15, 2010

Huh?

Every time I go to class I am more and more amazed at how much I don't know. Last night we learned about wills, living trust, living wills, probates, etc. The whole 3 hours I am constantly taking notes. This class could go on for a few more nights with all the info. we got....and I wish it did. We are doing some things wrong or not doing anything at all. So when I got home I plugged Steve full of information I learned and how we should go about doing some things and changing others. One of the big things that should always be done is to keep communication open to the immediate family as to what is in your living trust and your living will. And also if you make changes to them. I signed up for this class to get some general knowledge of finances, investing and that kind of stuff. I didn't think I would get so hooked into it. I wish the class was year round so I could get more details. It's all just so fascinating.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Interesting that we were just talking about that earlier yesterday! I'd be interested to know what you learned!