Monday, October 18, 2010

Nathan's emails

Hey mommers!!
Hey so how are things going? things here are going good. Your package came, however I don't have it yet, I have to wait until zone conference or something along those lines, to get it because its at the office and they cant forward packages for free. But yeah its here, If i would have known that it wouldn't take that long I would have told you to send it to my address, but I guess now we now. So this week we are going to find out about changes 8D. we should have gotten change calls on Saturday, however President Brown is gone this week, so this change is 1 week longer than usual, which will make next change 1 week short, which is kinda crazy, But yeah, I don't really know if i want to get transferred, I've yet to keep a comp for more than 1 change and i think that it would be fun to have one longer so, yeah, I would be totally cool with staying here in Pori for another change. Welp.. I do believe that is everything, not much has happened here, but its going good, and it sounds like your all have a good time, and that's exciting that Tim and Jess are going there for Christmas... that'll be fun... welp take care I love and miss you!!!
Rakaudella,
Vanhin Peck


Hello Father,

Hey so that sounded like fun climbing baldy with Emily. the pictures were quite awesome. Haha your email/blog got me thinking about the mountains, because there are absolutely zero here. it is totally flat!! Its very different from home having mountains in our back yard to flatness.. haha... But its cool, I like it here a lot so all is well.

So its starting to get pretty cold here, we saw our first snow the other day, which was pretty exciting, and on our way to Tampere it got down to -3C, it was pretty intense, well, we were in to car so it wasn't that cold for us but, that's the coldest I've seen it yet so it was cool.

Hmm... not much else has happened here, we are still looking for new investigators and stuff so hopefully we can find some of them soon, haha.. but yeah everything is good. Oh and random thing, as you know my companion is from Sweden, and It was a member of our districts birthday the other day and so he sang the Swedish happy birthday to him... and it didn't sound much at all like what we sing... however we got the tune right.. haha... but yeah... after he sang, i sang our version for him... and he just started to laugh.. haha.

Welp i think that be everything but good luck with all you school stuff and everything, I love and miss you,

Rakaudella,
Vanhin Nathan Peck

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Somehow I pictured Finland being really mountainous. Glad you are doing great Nate. Will write after we get Grandma J's house in order so we can sell it. Love reading the emails and blogs.