Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chilean Miners

Do you ever get kinda hooked on a news story? I have with this one. From August when these miners were trapped miles underground and watching the process of keeping them alive and the drilling to get to them. All along hoping and praying they will make it. They weren't suppose to be rescued til December. I think of the families waiting, wondering and hoping their loved ones are still alive and will make it through all of this. So what a celebration to see the first miner come up last night and then more and more!! You have to love our modern technology and the things we can do when we work together for a greater good!! I can't wait till all the miners are finally up!!!

1 comment:

Cap said...

I know!! Lesa, Tyler and I were all watching as they brought the first guy up. How great! It's an inspiring story!!