Monday, October 11, 2010

Nathan's email


Pori in the background

Yummy Kabab
Hello Father!

Well, so things here are going good, we don't really have any investigators at this point in time, but hopefully we will be able to find some this week. but yeah all we really do now a days is tract which is fun.. I guess.. but yeah... it would be nice to have a investigator, but oh well.. just keep tracting and asking people and eventually we shall find someone ( this kinda sounds like I'm super discouraged, but I'm not.. no worries, All is well)

Hmm.. crazy food.. No reindeer meat yet, I think they eat that more in the north, and sense I have yet to be there... haven't eaten it yet, but hopefully someday.. but the nastiest thing I've eaten (besides green olives) was this dessert that is like a rice pudding type thing, and you eat it with milk... its really gross... I had to gag it down.. twas pretty bad...

So the language is coming slowly... I still struggle with it quite a bit, but I can tell that I am improving, like yesterday, I felt like I was able to talk more fluently... like less stops.. so that was good.. but yeah..its super tough for me, but I'll just keep working and I know that I will eventually get it.

Welp Father I believe that's everything, I love and miss you, and thank you for everything that you do.

Rakaudella,
Vanhin Peck

Hey Mommers,
Hey so it sounds like everything is going good back and home. Sorry about the super expensive package... but yeah.. So you know you don't need to send packages often... If your planning on sending a b-day/Christmas, package(s) just know that I'm totally okay if you only send 1 for both, as in 1 package for b-day/Christmas, and not 1 for each. Cuz I don't want you to spend too much money on sending me stuff because you have already given me so much and everything... So don't ever feel like you need to send me anything.. because I don't want you too feel bad about not being able too. so yeah.. Thanks for everything tho! I appreciate all that you do to help and support me you are the best Family in the WORLD!!
Welp so everything else here is going really good, except the investigators part... we kinda ran out of those..haha.. but we be looking and hopefully we will find some this week.but yeah that's really all.. we tracked most this week and that was about as fun as it can be, so yeah.. Thanks for everything you do I love and miss you a ton!
Rakaudella,
Vanhin Peck

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm glad Nate is doing well. Sounds like he is going to be fluent by the time his mission is finished. We have a young man that's mission is in Brazil, and there isn't even a post office where he's at, so mail is very slow as it has to go to the mission presidents office and then is finally taken to the missionaries and given by hand. It can be weeks, but Craig said her was so excited when he finally got some letters cause it was a big stack of them. He told him mom that it was so wonderful, he cried.