Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pleeezzz!!!

I have to say that I can't stand this time of year in politics. It erks me the amount of hate that is sweeping though our nation all in the name of trying to get our vote. If we are a nation under God how can we act like this? It's wrong on both sides. How are we going to work together when there is constant fighting? Even after the elections.....how will we get anything done when no one will work together? It's crazy!! I pretty much leave the tv off to avoid the mudslinging commercials. I will go out to vote Tuesday and I have hope that things will get better but I know it will take a lot of work from every individual. And another thing......why so many fear tactics? Is it really necessary? Do we need to live our lives in fear? I don't think so. I honestly think life is pretty great!!
Ok....now I feel better getting that off my chest.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

all Im going to say is "Amen"..Life is good..

JJP said...

Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.
-Bertrand Russell

Cap said...

I completely agree with you, Mom. And you Maureen, which means I doubly agree with you, Mom. Also, Jaron, I agree with you... I'm not sure where that leaves us...

Anyway. I am not voting this time around. I don't agree with anyone. The only candidate that seemed hopeful failed my expectations in the subject of getting our schools in better condition. Anyway, I just think it is getting too hateful on all ends and it isn't worth my time to vote in the lesser evil.