Thursday, December 2, 2010

Connections

This week I have had so many contacts in connection to this one place.....Pori. From Nathan's email this week I found out that he got a new companion, Elder Behnke. Elder Behnke's mom is on the Mormon Missionary website. We emailed each other and then talked on the phone for a while. It was so fun!! Then I got another email from another lady who's son is Finland but knows someone from Pori who is flying back to see her parents over Christmas. So I started emailing her. She's from Logan and she is going to look up Nathan while she's there and talk to him. She also told me about how the ward loves the missionaries and they call him "veli Peck"......cute!! It's been so fun talking with everyone cuz it makes this world so much smaller!!...and I love the internet!!

2 comments:

Cap said...

I wish I was in Pori... then I would call you while there. :)

Donna said...

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT HOOK UPS - I checked out the site this evening, it was 4am there in Pori and the streets were packed - what the heck goes on there at 4am??????? :)