Friday, December 31, 2010

The end

This is the last entry for the year 2010. Steve will make a book with all the pics, write-ups and comments for this year. It's fun to look back on and read. But I'm putting in the last of the pictures.....and I have tons of them cuz I got a new camera for Christmas and having a blast playing with it. I'm not sure the family is too thrilled but they'll get use to it.
Kierra stayed a couple of nights with Emily. They slept in the basement and didn't surface much except for food and bathroom. They had a blast together!!
Steve got hex-bugs and a hex-bug track for Christmas. All the guys got involved with it and tried to block them with hot tamales.




Timothy and Jaron saving the world!!
I love Kingston's facial expressions!!

Timothy NOT on an apple.
Kingston and grandpa.....I love these pictures!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments: