Monday, December 13, 2010

Nathan's email


Dear Mommers,
Hey so things are going good here, it is starting to get really cold this week started at like -5 so not really cold at all and then on Sunday it just got really cold all of the sudden so now its down to about -18ish... so its starting to get COLD.. haha but its good i like it... and I am staying warm so no worries about that.. So I was unable to find my Camera :( so I'm going to have to get another one.. so I was wondering if you want me to get one before Christmas so I can get pictures of our Christmas adventures, or do you think I should wait till after Christmas when it will be cheaper... I don't really know what I should do.. so let me know what you think and then I'll probably do that... because your a smart mommers.. but anyway, some good news, we have a car again!!! We got called last week and they told us that we had to take a bus down Rauma, take our car back and then drive down to exchange our car for a newer one!! so that was pretty cool.. It was a long day with all the driving though... but yeah its nice to have a car again. So I've gotten 1 of the 2 packages hopefully the next will come sometime this week, but we'll see. Also I sent a bunch of chocolate there, and hopefully it gets there... there should be like 5 bars, however i have yet to send 1 so that should get off to day... so that one will be late, but hopefully the rest will come this week, and one of them is white chocolate for Jess, and she can share if she want to, but there is a letter in that envelope that is for everyone... so yeah. you can open it all when you get it.. but remember to share with everyone. Welp I think that's everything. I love and miss you all thank you for everything!
Rakkaudella,
Nate Peck

PS, calling info: okay so ill only have one hour to talk on Christmas, but.. here's the calling info. 0408488432...is our number however you have to call out of the US and you need a code for that, and then you have dial into Finland which the number is 358, and then drop off the first 0, so forget about the first number and just use this next one, so it would be ###358408488432, the #'s are the get out of the US number, but that's mean that you have to find it because we don't know it. so yeah however you can call this number which is a reduced rate, however we have been told that the quality is not very good so i don't know if its a supper good idea or not... you can decide.. 1010297011358408488432 (reduced rate number) so yeah find the get out of US code and then call ###358408488432, or use the reduced rate one... and remember you have to find out what the dial out of US code is and put them in the place of the #s okay... I hope that all kinda makes sense.... and I don't really know what time would be good.. If you want you could call at 10pm Christmas ever, so that I would get the call at like 7am Christmas morning.. if you want to do that.. but let me know what you think...

pps. tell everyone I'm super sorry i couldn't write to them all (Dad, Tim, Chris, & Jaron) .. the phone stuff ended up talking all my time.. tell them sorry.

No comments: