Friday, December 3, 2010

Roaches

I'm not sure how I get talked into these things. It was more like a statement that Emily is going to do a science experiment involving cockroaches and how cool it's going to be. Lots of questions pop into my head about the whole cockroach thing......but I just go along with it.
So now they're here and I'm feeling very uneasy about the whole thing. Some of the roaches are little and can escape. Steve rigs the cage thing and assures me none will escape. They are held up in our downstairs shower. Emily nor I want to use that bathroom and would rather run upstairs to use those.
Steve did find an escapee last night on the rug. But he said it was because it was stuck to the lid and didn't see it when he let them loose in the cage. So he found one.....how many were stuck to the lid? I'm not liking this very much but I'm tolerating it......all in the name of science.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

you are a better mom then me..but we all know that,,:)

The Pecks said...

Maureen....I know that's not true at all. I think you're just smarter!!! :)